Not your Grandma's chair anymore

My obsessions seem to change on an almost daily basis. I guess I shouldn't say change, maybe I should say my obsessions grow. Boxes, books, clocks, twigs, sticks... vintage chairs. Oh, I could go on and on. I am so excited to share these great finds with you today. I have recently run across two more chairs to add to my collection here at the Barn. They are both unique in their own way. Tattered and torn and Oh~so~lovely!
Grandma's rocker


love her
Can you not picture her on the front porch...with these magnificent Fall colors.
...and then we have Grand dad's chair...dark leather... worn in just the right places.



1 comment:

summersundays-jw said...

Just found your blog today & loved looking at your wonderful photos. Your store looks amazing. Jan

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...