Weather delay

Rain, rain and more rain. What do we do when it rains ~ we create. The rain is actually coming at a good time because I have lots of creating to do at the store. I have one more week to get the Barn into Harvest mode and then it's spooky Halloween.
One table done. 30 more vignettes to go.... and I moved the Buggy!! For those of you who have shopped the Barn know that moving the Buggy doesn't happen very often. I can't wait to post those pictures....I guess I would have to take them first. :-) One thing at a time.

love the wooden dowels as candles.



... placemats and napkins





New flowers...love





Fall has officially entered the building
ttfn. L

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...