glove forms ~ Round Barn style


Every once in a while you find something special.

You don't really know if anyone else is going to find them special, but when it makes me do 
that breath sucking in - thing. 
I know I have to have it. 
I know I have to share it at my Barn.


These fun Mini - Glove forms are in two sizes and Four colors!!!!

White, soft blue, gray and orange.

The taller one is 7.5" and the shorter one about 5" tall

Love them.



I hope to get them on the website soon... if we have any left...

$16 / $24


here are the orange...Fabulous!!!



So fun.
I can't wait to show you more of what is coming in AND what I found at market!!

See you soon.
Stay warm.

Like us on Facebook and share with your friends


Lori
  RBPCo.

1 comment:

Art and Sand said...

Oh, I hope you have some left. I have a great hand collection, but I don't have an orange hand.

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...