Misc. ~ Just in


Oh Sweet Temptations...


on a cold January day...








This gets me in the mood for travel.
Why am I still here when it is -20 degrees outside.

Why am I not packing my bag....
Two jobs and a big dog to take of... might be why
just got back from market...
hummm didn't get any sunshine there...

 I'm going to have to start planning. The little clutch bag looks like it needs an adventure...



Not much to report today just working hard at staying warm.

Not only is it so cold outside, they are saying that it is unsafe, but my heat at the Barn ....which is marginal on a good day...is not working so hot. They are there working on it today again but it is averaging
 50 - 58 degrees...
We are shivering like a bunch of skinny little hounds

Hopefully it will get fixed today.

More photos soon.

Lori
  RBPCo.

3 comments:

afistfullofweeds* said...

Lovin that Exit sign!!

prince snow farm said...

I love the bird!

Gracefully Vintage said...

Hello Lori- LOVE your blog and LOVE your items-Amazing taste you have:)
Karryann

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...