the love of lavender


Hello.

Happy Sunday.

I love my Sunday mornings when I am not at the Hospital doing rounds.
I am now comfy - cozy, settled in front of the computer, with a batch of chocolate chip cookies in the oven.

Yum. Smells good.
I can't wait to have one with my coffee.


I actually had a day off before I went to market to refresh the Barn a bit.

Love to rip things down and refresh.

This area in the Barn is one of my favorite spots to play.
The walls and floor are painted white AND the area is filled with Lavender...

Love it here!!


looking forward to a little planting...





do you obsess over vintage boxes as I do... 



the lavender  

loads of products....





I bet you can smell it from where you are...
If not,  I can ship you some....
I also have some fresh lavender and rose boxed potpourri just in from France.
(sorry no picture)....(yet) But heavenly!!!

JdArc Living news/inventory ....
Dec 2012 issue  - 3
Jan 2013 - sold out
Feb 2013 - just in - 8 left
Perpetual calendar/ address hard cover book - 4
Easter Hardcover book - just in - 10


Finally, our cold snap - 20 degrees has passed, so maybe we can get some action at the Barn.
 It is so hard to get out and want to shop when it is that cold.  But if you are like me....holed up, I start looking and thinking about painting and refreshing the house....

New goods arriving daily...
see you soon.
Lori 
  RBPCo.





4 comments:

Bohemian said...

Well I can certainly see why this would be one of my fav places to play in the Shop! It's Styled Beautifully and scented with the Heavenly Fragrance of French Lavender too!!!!!! DIVINE!!!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemina

Sarina said...

Great picures of a great place.


Sarina

lori miller vintage design co said...

Hi Dawn - right now the Arizona Desert sounds divine.

lori miller vintage design co said...

Thanks Sarina it is a great place if I do say so myself - but thanks for making me smile.

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...