winter growth


Dreaming of some winter growth.

I can't believe January is coming to an end.

However, I must admit, I secretly celebrate when January is over...
too cold AND it is one month closer to spring!!!

more refreshed goodness...
As I mentioned, new product and vintage goods arrive daily.


I love this small windowed wall

perfect back drop for a vignette


I lined up some birch logs to fill the inside of the large mantle.

It looks great with the books in front



pink martini glasses for that special night....
I also have champagne glasses in pink... 


a good spot to curl up with your favorite ...or soon to be favorite, Jeanne d'Arc Living Book from Denmark.


a fun window treatment...I think so


Here it is 
just in from Denmark.

The first Easter book in print from Jeanne d'Arc Living




It is loaded with fabulous spring / Easter photos
And Inspiration.... like you have never seen.

Come get your copy before they are gone!!

$58.95

Also available on line

see you
Lori
  RBPCo.


No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...