love is in the air


February 1st means Valentine Love.

I worked hard last weekend to get a Valentine table / area done at the barn.

It's funny because right after Christmas I'm asked...
when is the Valentine's coming out...
I guess I don't move that fast, but here is a look.


CUTE!!!
Grow him, play with him and then put him away... he-he.




Mr Jingles playing with the felt balls again...

he must be gathering them for his sweetheart Crusty Hound, who is featured in the next post...


You can't have Love without Paris...

hint, hint honey....
(like Mr Miller reads this... fat chance...a girl can dream)



True Love !
 I am in love with the Pink vintage case and stool !!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I LOVE your Valentine display. I wish I could see it in person.

Brenda

lori miller vintage design co said...

Sounds like you need a road trip Brenda !! Gather the gang...bring a big truck :0)

lori miller vintage design co said...

Sounds like you need a road trip Brenda !! Gather the gang...bring a big truck :0)

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...