The new blue


Blue and White.
Blue and White.

Love. Love it. Love it ALL.

Just in....cute little white bowls, white and blue egg carafe's And some funky....
yes FUNKY blue bottles!!






How fun is a blue and white kitchen.

That is what I have goin' on at my house.
Blue...all shades... white... a lot of white... and a touch of orange...
nothing wrong with a little orange.

It is so fresh.
I wish I could have you all over for a visit.


... the Barn of course is open for visiting everyday...

Yep. yep. yep. Come on over.



Or do a shout out and I can drop your goods in a box
AND out the door it goes.





Love the Cobalt blue glove form.

It is the only one at the Barn....hummmm.

Maybe it should come home with me....
hmmmmm





....and this fun vintage clock 
... won't last long




sweet fabric flowers with button centers...


It is back to COLD again here.

Blah.

A couple more days of this and then they say the snow is coming...Again.
Blah.

Bundle up, keep your head down and Carry on as they say.

Last week the boxes came...and came... and came.
In fact, more came today...
In the mean time, I have re-done 9 areas at the Barn...
I hope to get another big area revamped today also...

Pictures soon.

Lori - RBPCo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Resourceful and amazing site for interior design. Frosted Glass

Brenda said...

Wow! Your display is wonderful! You have a wonderful eye for putting everything together in a most pleasing way. I admire your talent.

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...