Fairytale Easter


I know I have talked about Fairytale Easter, in a previous post...
(I have a few left, check out the online shop)
but I am at home getting ready to go play at the Barn and I picked up the book again to get some quick inspiration flowing through my veins....and OMG !!


I am telling you...Fabulous Spring decorating ideas!!
160 pages of delight.

I wanted to share a few pages with you.





I love the French tins and fresh buds



I can't wait to get to the Barn today...
I am tearing down the Valentine area....clearing out some left over winter... even though it is still winter here.

Full blown...cold as snot... winter.

I will be bringing out spring...
I will. I will. I will.


love the horn... antler I guess, not a horn...
anyway, love it with the flowers



I have lots of pots and shredded paper...now I just need some fun eggs!


More snow and more cold on the way.
Keep the Faith.... March is close!!!

Lori - RBPCo.

1 comment:

Prior said...

Oh, Lori,

I have loved our valentine look at Elsie Mae on Market, but can't wait until next Monday to start the full our Spring, which we have already had Spring days in Texas! Love the soft whites in that fab book, can't wait to see what you do!
Lezlee

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...