kitchen wall


I have had the pleasure of spending some quality time at my Barn.

By Quality time, I mean hours on end, by myself, creating.
I am at my Barn everyday, but do not get the luxury of  hours and hours to create on a daily basis.

It is so much fun.


The large scale that sits on the table had to stay because I am not strong enough to move it. 
Heavy beast !!
When someone decides to purchase it they are going to have to come with TWO strong guys!!


The shelving on the walls wasn't easy for me to get up by myself but I was too impatient to wait for help...
I did it.
I Love the look! 
 The owl pictures are new.... too fun. They added a little whimsy to the space...



...and the babies had to be part of the fun.


Fresh, fresh, fun, fun.


Spring!!
Love the Yellow.


And the PiG cutting boards...



Oh My.
My Barn is just so much fun.

I can't wait for you to come by and see all the other fresh - newness that has happened overnight at my Pottin' Company.

Thanks for stopping!!

Jeanne d' Arc news

Jan - sold out
Feb - sold out
March - should arrive soon....30 copies are sold... 10 left.
Fairytale Easter - 5 copies left
Touch of France - Christmas Book - 7 copies in stock
Perpetual Calendar - 3 copies
Lori - RBPCo.

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...