decorate


I am on the couch with my blanket.
It's cold
I'm cold.
I am always cold.
I am sick of winter.
I am tired of being cold.
....
....oh boy, I have gone over the edge...



I need new...
I need fresh....
I need warmth....


For those of you living in the sunshine states, I am envious.

It is frozen up here.
Enough already.. enjoy the pictures.









New goods rolling in from Market.

Loads of books!!!
Loads of boxes stacked high...
pictures soon.

email me if you need anything....
L

( I just looked at this post and had to throw in an edit....
I normally don't blog at night when I am tired...
I am much brighter in the morning hours...)

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...