Randoms...a big deal at the Barn


Sometimes it just needs to be said out loud.

hi again.

I'm glad you decided to stop back in.


not much to say today, but fun things arriving daily...

I thought I would share..
I can't wait till you see the jackets !!


these scarves will be so cute with jeans and a tee


French lavender and rose petal potpourri 



more scarves with a soft print
pink, yellow, blue, green





FOLK
Fresh off the press.




the JACKETS

I have never carried jackets before.
I am so excited.
long in 3 colors and short in 2 different looks.




front and back embroidery !!

They are SO, SO cute when you put them on.



Can't you just see them with jeans and boots!!!

Come get yours before they are all gone.

Lori 
  RBPCo.

2 comments:

prince snow farm said...

Oh I am so in lOVE! And I subscribed to Folk....another love.....

lori miller vintage design co said...

Yes. Yes. Yes. Love it all.

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...