feed the chicks


Morning... again.

The days just click by don't they.
You all know by now that I have "a day job" besides the Barn.

Even tho. I have "the day job" I still get to the Barn on a daily basis.  I try to re-do a section of the shop at least 3 days a week.  
... I don't know what happens the rest of the time... I think I talk to much on those days....and plan... I do a lot of planning. 

This is my latest creation... I do love the yellow.
It makes me smile especially when it is so...so...so damn dreary outside.



It took me all day last Sunday to move furniture, set up this door display and haul product.  

For a while I was shedding layers....sweating ...
but in the end... 
well worth the effort.





feed the chicks....

I told you I have some fun architectural pieces just in...


a set of large corbels
white and chippy....just how we like them


ceiling tile shelf...ready to hang


funky vintage seed boxes



fabulous!!


rusty metal shutters
I can't keep the vintage architectural stuff in stock long...
so come and get it!!

March 01.... yippee. 

Lori - RBPCo.

4 comments:

helle said...

Wow, I dont understand how you find time have 2 jobs, hopefully its not a full dayjob!!
You do a wonderful decoration in the Barn!
Greetings Helle

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

I sure do love all that YELLOW! those tulips are lovely and just stand out and make a SPRING is here statement. I plant yellow lantana in my yard - it's about the only thing I can plant and forget about it - low maintenance is for me! You have a gorgeous booth!
JoAnn

Brenda said...

I love, love, love the yellow! Spring, are you far away?

PlantWerkZ said...

Wow!! So wonderful design. You create some wonderful chicks. You create some great combination about yellow color. Spiral Ginger

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...