gray and yellow


We are all lovin' the gray and yellows at the Barn.

I can't believe it has been a week since my last post.  Where does the time go... I actually think it has been that long since I looked at my computer.  It's funny, now that email is delivered to my phone, no need to stop and sit anymore...everything is on the run.



even tho. I am groovin' with the yellows etc. I can't leave out my blue and green beauties.





think spring

that's all we can do here, is think about it.
Yesterday the wind was sooo cold.
Dang I am sick of cold!!!

I don't know what is happening out there today... I can see the sun is shining
hopefully it will warm up.


Kate Spade's new book
Awesome!! If you love fashion and design


cute!!


put it out there
display your goods!!


we still have a couple copies left 
Glamping is a must for anyone who does the camping thing!!
Love IT


At the home front.... at the Barn, we are gearing up for our Spring Fling event.
select items on sale, coupon available via email - the more you spend the greater the savings.

Just in
furniture
art
dishes
Easter decor
books
!!!!

AND I am getting ready to get back to market

buy, buy, buy, sell, sell, sell
what a game it is

I am at the Barn all day today...see you there!!!

Lori - RBPCo.

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...