go vogue


I am LOVING this line !!!

I can not tell you how. excited. I was. when I found it.


party invitations


the Vogue Girls are my thing. 
LOVE.

vintage illustrations circa 1940 - 1970


note pads
chunky square 
featuring "Zoe"


napkins, drink coasters and fancy paper for your treats

-make your table stand out




the greeting cards !!!

My absolute FAVorite


I couldn't wait to show you.
Highest quality paper!
For your personal collections or a gift in itself



Vogue - the Covers
fabulous book


more notepads featuring "Jeanne" long and thin
- great for lists
The Newlywed cookbook
a great wedding gift


... and the paper straws Black and white !!!

I don't have this product on the online shop BUT email me and I can ship it right out
loriatthebarn@ymail.com 



fun architectural pieces

also fabulous black and white

- note: architectural pieces can not be shipped


Barn news:

This week we are offering
25% off all
Scarves, Handbags and jackets

we have some fabulous spring jackets and scarves... while quantities last!!

See you soon.

Lori - RBPCo.



No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...