vintage garden


I love having my outdoor bird bath inside.

This one is super heavy and hard for me to move around but somehow I get it moved into the right vignette.
Outside it is snowing... again.
And they say it is supposed to continue for another 24 hours.
Uff-da
Is it ever going to end.




In the Barn we have loads of fun spring items.
green
GreeN
GREEN


... and little chirpy - birdy things



My indoor Vintage Garden is just right for the picking.





... a few copies of Flea Market Style left
Also, The March (3rd issue) of Jeanne d'Arc Living has arrived
AND the spring FOLK issue is on the way.

Lori - RBPCo.

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...