Open house ~ interior ~ part one

Welcome. These photos are to start off my series of the interior of my home. All displays, styling and painting were done by myself. Enjoy and let me know if you have questions.

The small guest bath


I love this vintage mirror. Chippy white metal is my favorite.



I find it easier to paint my hardware instead of buying expensive new stuff.




New find this spring... love












flowers growing up the wall







front entryway.... if there is room for a vignette I'll squeeze it in.









as you can see... I have many clocks... 20 years of collecting




I love to bring the rusty old garden things inside






Sue Wolfe originals, my favorite artist.

my front closet door... black distressed, vintage European license plate, and my specialty, hand painted door knob.



Stay tuned I am loading pictures of the living room, dining room and kitchen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there!

Kath said...

love what you did here! really creative, especially the painted door knob.

kathryn (I'm a new follower!)

www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...