My Space

I took a ton of pictures of my space at home...inside, outside, front yard, backyard...all over the place. I decided, in the end, to only post a select few. One, I'm trying to get ready for my open house / garden tour ~ Girls night out, which is next week already.
So I don't have the time to load and sort all the pictures. Two, I really want to just tease you guys, because I want you to come see me next week and not be disappointed when you get here.





you'll notice a white and purple thing going on

I ordered a ton of these pots; unfortunately, only one was delivered to the shop. When I called the company I was told they had been discontinued!!! Can you believe it! I was so disappointed, I could have sold a bunch...they are beautiful. I was then told I was lucky to receive the one lone pot. I guess I am thankful...and greedy, because I definitely kept it for my own self. :0)


Love the peony





Next Thursday, the 25th of June.... I am so excited

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori, Wish that the girls and I could be there to enjoy your garden tour. Hope all is well and take care!
Christine

lori miller vintage design co said...

C,
Always good to hear from you. All is well, like everyone else, just trying to find time to enjoy the summer before it is gone. I also wish you guys were coming down...I definitely would have to by more "refreshments" ;)
Hugs, L

lori miller vintage design co said...

Oops, it should be buy more "refreshments"...L

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...