Smell the lavender

Stop and smell the lavender. From Denmark...only 3 bundles left. Heaven.


I just returned from a trip down to Kansas. My mother and I drove down and picked up my sister, who flew in from Charleston, South Carolina. Our first stop was Curious Sofa and then we went on to Nell Hill's. Great fun to visit these other fabulous shops and to have some R&R with my family. We then junked our way back home filling the truck with fun goodies.




The jars and handbag are what is left from my Denmark order








The material is a mix between a linen and a burlap...super soft. These bags went fast. Last one.






Fun "new lady" I found on my trip. I was sooo excited to find her...all crooked and rusty




Fabulous summer colors




great storage cabinet...reduced 50%


Fun new frames from Missouri




...empty frame over a mirror...who would have thought of that...thanks sis





new burlap rug...or throw...or wall hanging



to B... or not to Be


great stencils from Denmark







I do have a couple of the vintage french siphons left








fun new stuff is arriving daily...the new pots and statuary that arrived last week were selling off the sidewalk as we were unboxing. I have to learn to order in larger quantity....


Mark your calendar for the open house / garden tour at my house
Thursday, June 25
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
shopping at the store with extended hours

1 comment:

lori miller vintage design co said...

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am so glad you like my photos.

Lori

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...