Seascape Raffle

And the winner is.... I put together this beautiful seascape terrarium. Sand , candles, rocks, rock candles and lots of shells. The shells are from the beaches of Charleston, SC. The idea of a raffle was to re-coop a portion of the cost ($175 retail value) but to allow some Lucky customer a chance at winning this great container. The raffle tickets were sold for 10 days and cost $2 each.





How fun... especially for the winner. And the winner is...
Carolyn Olson
Congratulations!
How fun will this be at Christmas time...

4 comments:

suzeeez said...

Oh I just love your sea scape in a jar....love that jar and cover!
:o) Sue

Tracey said...

This is too cute Lori...I loved the one at your home tour also.

lori miller vintage design co said...

Sue,
Isn't this jar with the galvanized cover to die for! I too love it. I decided it was a little spendy for most folks, so I went with the raffle. That way, someone would get a special treat for just a couple of bucks. How fun for Carolyn.
Lori

lori miller vintage design co said...

Tracey,
Thanks again for stopping by Thursday afternoon. It was so fun to show off a little bit...you know me, any excuse to decorate something.
L

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...