10 foot Harvest Table

I absolutely LOVE this time of year. It is getting cooler outside and the fall colors are upon us...which means...break out the sweaters and the boots!!!! Lets change our decor! Start nesting! Bring on the Fall Colors!
Love, Love, absolutely Love!
I mentioned earlier that I found a 10' harvest table. I just realized that I never posted pictures. Ugh! I have already had to turn it over once because everything sold....here is the second rendition.
The planks are raw and beautiful, the nail heads rusty and exposed, it is narrow and sits a little lower to the ground then a normal table. PERFECT for display. Perfect for a large room.
.... I could go on and on.

easily holds the double washtub








I started with many, many boxes and I still have a few left.

Love my busted up Urn.










...this little piggy went to the round barn potting company...
~ later L

5 comments:

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

Great pics, thanks for sharing. It's been a long time since I've seen a "good" harvest table...and the length..my goodness! WoW...your displays are great. I was a dealer for many years, and one of the things I miss the most is the display aspect....Happy Fall,
susie

summersundays-jw said...

I purchased a table like this once thinking I could put casters on it. When I got it home I discovered it had holes already in it -- just missing the casters. Your shop looks wonderful. Love the table. Jan

stefanie said...

what an amazing store, your fall decor is gorgeous!!!

Cheryl B. said...

I stopped by via the blog 'Faded Charm'. I would love to have a 10 ft. dining room table - but wider than your harvest table. In-fact, I would really like a cherry 'board room' table.
For the record, no I do not have room for that in this house ... but as long as I'm dreaming on the table, I can dream a room big enough ... o;-p

Ticking and Toile said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like an awesome shop! Absolutely gorgeous displays!

Shellagh

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...