I made the Press ~ lori miller vintage design

My cards made the paper!! Star Tribune ~ Home and Garden section!!
I am very flattered that Kim Yeager, coordinator H&G, would take notice and write about the new line. What really blows me away though, is that they are selling!! I have already sent for my second order. Who would have thought!?







Individual cards, more then 20 designs. $2.25 each

Gift packed - $6.95 / 5 cards.
For that special gift you might need for those who love vintage finds.

4 comments:

It' an Evolution said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is outstanding!
Here's to more good things to come!
Janet

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Congrats, I am so happy for you!! Now get back to designing!! Hugs, Janna

Junk Girl said...

Are you kidding? You are surprised they are selling?! They're adorable! Hope to see you soon! Andrea

Gretchen said...

Congratulations Lori! I had the paper at home that I had brought home from work, but hadn't yet read it, so when I saw your blog post on Sunday night I pulled it out. If you'd like another copy, you can have it. Let me know.
Gretchen
http://mimitoriasdesigns.blogspot.com

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...