Sneak peek ~ Spooktacular Halloween

I love Halloween. I have been working on my spooky displays all week in preparation for the open house. I can't put out the product to early because then there is nothing left for the party...hum, is that a good thing or a bad thing??? Something tells me that deep down I am not really cut out for retail, I enjoy the oohs and aahs, but I don't want anyone to buy anything and ruin the displays - the look that I have created. Oh brother - I am sick. Can you believe my luck with the Elm Street sign....too perfect. NFS at least for a little while. :0)

love the pearls, darling
a bowl full of creatures


More pics after the open house....these are just to entice you to come take a peek for yourself.
Fall open house / Halloween premiere
September 11th - 12th
extended hours
Raffle prizes, door prizes, tasty treats start at 3pm 9/11 and continues all day Saturday 9/12

trick or treat - see you soon. L

2 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Oh, I love all your displays! I know exactly how you feel once you've put them together, It's like "Don't even THINK about buying anything!" I guess you could just charge admission instead! LOL!

Joan@anthinggoeshere said...

Very creepy and so much fun. I love the way you have used ordinary things that by themselves wouldn't be halloweenish ie. Elm Street sign and Road Closed but together make it fun!

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...