Jeanne d' Arc Living ~ In ENGLISH

I don't about you, but I was a little hesitant to order the English version....I like my JdA printed in Danish! I like using my imagination with the wonderful photos....However, I just looked through and read some of the September issue. OMG
You'll love it! The photos are great as always....here is a peak.





My order I placed is still pending?? Should here about shipment date soon...I hope.
Come in to grab your copy!

I still have openings for the painting classes
Thursday, October 01 & 08


1 comment:

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

I must be a little behind the times, as I'm not familiar with this magazine, although I have seen comments in other blogs...I guess I'll have to track it down and check it out. Thanks for bring to my attention. Wish I could just come into your shop and pick up a copy, but you're a long way from Orlando!
Susie

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...