1.2.3.4.


I normally don't post on a Saturday afternoon...

Beautiful day outside... in fact, I have been outside most of the day, but I started thinking about the Barn and this vignette and I couldn't wait until Monday to share.... it's always so fun to create AND more fun to share.




the black & white numbers came at the same time as the numbered pots... such fun!!








you can't tell me you don't absolutely love these puppies.




love.love.joy.joy.










thanks for letting me share.

I'm headed to my 30th highschool class reunion tonight.

E-Gads.
I am excited to see the old gang. Hopefully I can stay up past 9 pm

I'll be at the Barn all day tomorrow... pop in and see what else is new... changes daily!!
~L


3 comments:

Heaven's Walk said...

Soooooo cute! LUV those pots AND those number signs, Lori! Are the pots zinc or galvanized or painted? Hope you had a GREAT time at your reunion!!!! :)

xoxo laurie

Anonymous said...

Class of '81 ... me too!

Linda (jewelry maker)

Georgia Gibbons said...

LOVE the number signs...hope I can find them in MI. Always love you posts.

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...