outdoor vintage


Besides flowers the outdoor gardens need a little life.
Some outdoor vintage soul.

Treasures to say the least.



this chair is such a beauty... if only it could tell it's story...







my family of Robin's claimed this lantern as their own








everyone needs 1/2 a horse.... don't they?



visitors welcome

mr miller asked me the other day if he should switch out the doorbell to something appropriate...!! 

NOT ON YOUR LIFE !

It is my favorite part of the front entrance AND it is most appropriate if you ask me.



my sweet Wilburt playing in the green food


everyone needs a little galvanized action in the garden



thanks for stopping by - just a few treasures from the front gardens and patio

~ L

Annual Summer Market / Sale
starts today... I suppose I better get busy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ADORE old rusty stuff and your photos made me smile! 1/2 a horse? Rusty chair! Oh, I love it all and your photos are, as always, wonderful.

The doorbell is a 'keeper'.

Hugs
Jan

retrorevival.biz said...

Any or ALL of these beauties would look fabu in my yard and garden! I especially love the old, curdy chair! I bought a few chairs like this (new because I couldn't afford the vintage/antique ones), as well as a two-seat glider ~ looking forward to them ageing up a bit!

~Cindy

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...