vintage garden


I hope you are not tiring of my pearls...
love the pearls.

I am having a very strange week.
getting loads done at the Barn....
loads done at the hospital.
Busy days but...
LAZY evenings at home every night this week.
Craving both red wine and chocolate chip cookies...
every night
last night I had both for dinner... coupled with a J Crew catalog.
Life doesn't get any better.

I told you lazy... but most relaxing evenings.

I've redone 7 different vignettes....wow
I think I deserve a cookie or two

....can you tell I have nothing to talk about today


just some pretty pics













See you soon.
we're at the Barn

~L


3 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Can I just tell you how much I enjoy stopping by your blog? It is always full of great inspirational pictures. It must be so much fun (and work) putting those vinettes together so beautifully:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Angela said...

Some days pictures say it all. Love the pearls.

Gracie's Cottage said...

It's all so serenely beautiful - beautiful pics!


Jan

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...