Extra good times


We are in full swing of the Annual Summer Market....

We have things on sale throughout the year, but July is the only time we do a store-wide extravaganza!!!

I'm telling you... Extra goodness on the good things!!

store-wide 20%
Floral 50%
large canvases 40%
Archipelago lotions/soaps 30-50%
scarves 30%
handbags 20-60%
and more....


These fab LETTERS just in and YEP part of the SALE



I also want to share with you a new local Artist Laurie Bouta


mixed media ~ extraordinaire


I love them all but look at the birds in the background



and the graffiti look of this one....



too fun

and last I want to share the little yellow clocks that are just in...  I think I need one for my kitchen...and maybe my bed room....


I love that it is Friday today.
There is so much to do AND so much relaxing to done...

Junk Bonanza is right around the corner and Christmas is arriving daily at the BarnAND it is almost time to flip the shop into a Fall Harvest Bounty.   Love this time of year. 

See you at the Barn.~ L

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...