backyard paradise ~ part 1.


Welcome to my backyard.... a bit of paradise.

we spend most of our at home, waking hours, out back.
we...
lounge
gather
decompress
read
plan
entertain
swim
splash
laugh
seek solitude
rest
plant
dig in the dirt
water
yes, it is not all rest, we do a bit of work also ...

believe me this doesn't come easy.



my vine on the iron fence is finally filling in.



the pool is center stage in our small oasis bordered by gardens...


a sea of yellow... from my mom's garden


a bit of salmon...from grandma Lois's garden





Love.
All pots, statuary and vintage goodies are from the Round Barn Potting Company... where else??


my pool house is a smaller version of an old barn I found in one of my many magazines... mr. miller and our friend roger built it for me. Love when a good plan comes together.



tall and beautiful


the potting bench


after viewing the pictures, I thought I probably could have staged things a bit and given you a real show... but who has time for that these days.... so you get the random everyday look.  Nothing special, just my backyard.  I have another round of photos to post, so stay tuned...

Happy Monday.
The sale at the Barn is going well! 
We are going to extend it out to the end of the Month !!
The online shop is going well...
I apologize I haven't replaced the sold out items - but I will... soon.
Later - Gater 

2 comments:

time worn interiors said...

Just breath taking! I would be spending all my time out back as well! thanks for sharing!
tot

sperian eye wash said...

I also planted so many herbs in my garden. Planning to plant mint, lavender, rosemary and the other herbs. These are beautiful flowers collection.

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...