Jeanne d'Arc Living ~ August


The new issue is coming.

I wasn't sure about this monthly publication thing, but I love it.

It seems everyone loves it. I can't keep them around and the online shop sells out as soon as I get it loaded.  I will soon have to start getting 80 copies......

As the say, hit the ground running.... go now and pre-order the latest issue.






I have also loaded a few extra goodies onto the online shop....



get them before they are gone....
As always, anything on the blog photos can be shipped...just email or call me :0)




I couldn't stand to do any more photos because my computer is in slow-mo mode.

Ugh! It drives me crazy.
Doesn't it know I have things to do!!

~ Lori

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...