vintage living


I've been showing posts lately with a focus on - Miller House.

This week we will be back at the Barn for some funky vintage living.





It's funny how fast things move at the Barn, change happens daily. Just yesterday I was walking around and I have about 7 new vignettes to show.... I am always behind showing off my goods.


love this little guy...




Thanks for stopping.

With the 4th Holiday this week we are shortening our hours at the Barn.

Too Hot went to the Lake.

We will close at 4pm everyday this week
closed Wednesday, July 4

(unless you are an out-of-towner and need entrance later.... just let us know)

~Lori

3 comments:

time worn interiors said...

Missy! You are the queen of display!
tot

lori miller vintage design co said...

....Thanks T. you are always making me smile.

Now, if you have an in with any of those decor magazines, send them my way.

happy day. ~L

Brenda said...

Wow! WOW!!! I love your displays. You deserve to be featured in a magazine. You always inspire me.

Brenda

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...