Rose Garden


I love this area.

A simple vignette in my back yard.

I decided, since I have spent a lot of time out back this summer, that I should share some of the splendor.




I love this chair....a hint of green....
I was at a sale and this beauty was already spoken for... boo... but there was a fabulous white chair... same amount of chip and rust... do you get where I am going here... so I approached the nice woman and asked her if she was looking for a chair or a certain color.... to make a long story short... we traded.

I went home with the green one. Sweet score!!


from my back door....


afternoon reading chairs.... usually in the shade by 2 pm
Or the umbrella goes up.


greens and flowers everywhere


the front.... street side is iron fencing and then it flows into a wood - privacy fence in the back


I paired many areas this year with blues and pinks....
love the two together


my pool house


I will post more photos of the back yard as the week goes on.

Barn News:

I am having a sale at the Barn
a two day sale

everything 50% off.

yes, you read it right.... 50%

yes, I am crazy.
No, I am not going out of business.

I am getting nervous as the sale approaches.  I walk through the Barn and think.... I can't sell that for half off... I can't possibly let that go for 50% less.... oh my, what have I started....

We will see. Everything is a learning experience.
Some have said, why didn't you do 30% 0r even 40%....how can you go 50% off ???

I actually don't know.... someone else asked how much admission was I charging? Boy, why had I not thought of that....$5 admission for a 50% sale.... like I said, live and learn.

The sale is a Friday and Saturday.
August 03 and 04
two days only
doors open at 10 am and close at 5 pm.
If ever there was a time for a road trip.... start planning.

I will need a few volunteers for the event if anyone is interested

(some exclusions apply.)

~Lori

3 comments:

White Lace and Promises said...

Love the chippy, rusty chair and stool. Did I say I looooove it!

countrycharisma said...

Beautiful backyard and pool! Love your vignette with the pinks and blues and stool. That is so attractive!

The homesteadingcottage said...

Your backyard is absolutely lovely!! We are wanting to put in a pool for our Homesteading Cottage, but want to create an oasis like yours, intead of a backyard living area with mostly pool. Well done!


Michele xoxo
The Homesteading Cottage

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...