Welcome - simple party staging


I recently hosted a party at my place.

The house was clean....my normal vignetted areas throughout the place were simple.... not over the top (by my standards anyway )...but still I thought I needed a tiny bit of extra staging. 

Something that my guests would remember.
The first key location.... The entry.



As you enter through the front door this is your greeting.

The actual party was out back, poolside and guests were arriving at different times throughout the evening.
A sign was posted outside to please enter without ringing the bell. I wanted some kind of welcome as they entered, incase we were unable to meet them.



welcome my lovelies....



who doesn't stop and appreciate fresh cut flowers...



I am so glad you stopped by....


... you are always welcome,
please send your friends.


BARN NEWS

THE sale is approaching.
I say THE sale because it is the one and only.... it may be the last...

I will try hard and get before and after shots.

Spread the news... word of mouth is Free advertising!!

Parking will be tricky. You can pull right up next the sidewalks on both sides of the parking lot.

Thursday Evening just 2 hours AND $10 entry fee.
Friday & Saturday No fee - just come and enjoy the goods!!

See you soon.

What's funny is I thought when we announced the sale, that the July sales would end, just the opposite!  Thank God !! Those that will be out of town are shopping now because they know the good stuff will be gone when they get back.  Bless their hearts!






2 comments:

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Such a sweet welcome....you ARE all about the details!
Have to get to your shop soon, must, must, must!
Kari

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

This is so charming! Who wouldn't feel welcomed? Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my magazine post!

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...