bloom


Bloom
Hurray for summer fun...playing in the dirt...flowers and sunshine.

This is a fun little vignette put together by my friend Cheryl, an official barn girl, who works at the Barn one day a week.  This fun yellow potting table has a vintage screen door as its backdrop.



the potting table doesn't take up too much room, but look at all the shelves


isn't it cute....


the hedgehog...





the sleepy cat




We're getting things pulled together to start our summer sale...
I don't have the dirt... the skinny.... the details...
BUT it will be something good.
And it will start soon!!

see you soon ~ L

5 comments:

Nordic Girl said...

Can't wait. I love the big pillow and the rugs. The cat and hedgehog are pretty cute too.

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

LOVE that vignette...everything about says beautiful:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Angela said...

Looks great and I love the rugs!

Brenda said...

Nice job, Cheryl; I love the vignette. That is the sort of display that I LOVE to see in a place where I shop. Your customers won't be able to resist all those great summertime items!
Brenda

Betty Whatley said...

Love your shop. I have a booth in an antique mall and want to do nothing but yard items and food items. Got some great ideas from your blog. Thanks for the pictures. Please add me to your email list. My email is: bjwhatley@yahoo.com.

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...