outdoor table


What an absolutely gorgeous weekend here in Minnesota.
Hot and sunny.
Summer has arrived.

With that said, it is time for some entertaining in the back yard.
I mentioned with my last post that we were having a small dinner party.  It was a fabulous way  to spend a Friday evening just hanging out with friends for some casual conversation.






The side bar table and my herb garden are in the background.
The table sits 6 - 8 comfortably.


I used my paper table runner from the Barn. 
It is a great backdrop for any decor.
I snapped a few photos before the guests arrived and then I had to promise to put the camera away.




vintage silver is a must have ...






from me to you.

happy Monday.

I'll throw together I few shots of the cute herb garden.... next time ~L

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have lunch with you at this table. LOVELY!

Looks like your weather is being a bit more cooperative! We have tons of smoke here from AZ and CO fires, but at least it's warm.

Can't wait to see the Herb Garden...my fav.

Hugs
Jan

Junk Girl said...

Stupendous!

retrorevival.biz said...

I'm so happy I discovered your lovely blog! Looking forward to following future posts:)

Your "head" planters are to die gorgeous! Visited your online store but couldn't find them:(

With a smile,
Cindy

Vintage Market Place said...

its beautiful Lori
Amy

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...