Jewels


All of you who know me, know that I am so so so into jewels.
hairpins
necklaces
bracelets
I love them all and I wear layers!

When I am at the hospital working I sometimes feel like I am a walking advertisement for the Barn.  All the other nurses and some of my patients ask "where did you get that...."  Of course, my answer is the same, the Round Barn Potting Company, in Andover. 

today I had to show you the latest "Linda" creations.
My vintage jewel-makin-artist-extraordinaire









loads of hairpins... love them


vintage coins


vintage typewriter keys


too fun!!

I have not had a chance to load these to the online website, but they are available by phone or email. At least I think, we can't keep these babies in stock.  If you are in the area stop in because I have a ton more that I haven't posted.

See you soon.
 For all of you that have ordered online - Thank You!
For all of you that have passed on my site to a friend - Thank you!!!
I appreciate all the help I can get. ~ L

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori!

Thanks for featuring some of my jewelry. Your photos are awesome!

Linda

Unknown said...

the jewelry is amazing! Love the ones using the vintage key holes! Tiffany

countrycharisma said...

Lori, your pieces are divine! You really have a talent for putting those antiquities together. Love your keyhole necklace, and makes sense to have it to layer with those neat key necklaces. Great job.

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...