good things


I thought I would share some pictures I ran across the other day.

I took these photos earlier to do a post about some of my favorite things in my house but I forgot about them.  So here are some Good Things from my house to yours...



love the big clock and my cherubs...





... my chippy mantle


and my trophies....





Oh yeah... and then there is this corner...





Alright, that's a few shots from my living room.

I hope you all enjoyed, what Mr Miller calls, "my crap."

We had a fun filled weekend of family graduation parties mixed with a little bit of work.  Monday morning comes so fast.... and the new list begins.

Thanks for stopping ~ L

8 comments:

time worn interiors said...

I love your crap! lol! The living room looks great!
tot

Ella said...

Your husband and mine are related~
I loved your vignettes, the soft, worn images are soothing. They make lovely additions to your living space~

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like your 'crap', too! It's tasteful and fun and very beautifully displayed.

I see you and I have a love for old clocks! Wonder why we're drawn to them?

Lovely home! I could live there!

Hugs
Jan

mary pernula said...

I also love all your crap, as the hubby calls it. Hugs Mary

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

It looks just wonderful ~ very inspiring!

Gracie's Cottage said...

I want it all...especially those trophies!

:)

Jan

Georgia Gibbons said...

we all love your "crap" or we wouldn't be on here. Is the No.7 dressform from Peacock Park Designs? How much? Love it.

Anonymous said...

Great play on textures and colors! These are some beautiful ideas. Shop for unique vintage and antique items at www.easterbelles.com

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...