welcome summer


I so want to welcome summer.
We had two hot days 98 and 103 degrees....
now we are back in the 50's ... Brrrrr

I guess the 50 -60 degree days boost scarf sales but I am being selfish... I want heat so I can be at my pool before it is Fall.  Seriously, yesterday I was at the Barn and I thought about pumpkins, that cool fall breeze was in the air.  Pumpkins... in June... Eee-gads.


Love this chair.
I had a hard time not bringing her home with me...the bird bath too.

... last one
they come in and then we watch all the cute stuff go out...



local artist
"room for rent"
love the bird houses


If you are into the Farmhouse style, I've got that going on too.
It's all about the look...




if you haven't noticed I have the succulent look going on....
they are multiplying....




buy one, two or all four....
great for display, daily use or as gifts


fun chippy - over sized scale


thanks for stopping by.... see you soon.

As always, shoot me an email if you have product questions.
~L

3 comments:

time worn interiors said...

Oh, I love the French Bistro sign! How much is it and is it heavy?
tot

mary pernula said...

Love the chicken, is it cast iron? Is it heavy and what is the cost. I am glad you had some nice summer days. Hugs Mary

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Beautiful welcome for summer!

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...