Fresh Finds...just in


Fresh Bittersweet is a Fall Favorite up here.

I get a call every August from Al R. 
He is so sweet, he harvests the bittersweet and delivers it right to the Barn !! 
Love Al .


It comes in bundles and swags




I know Fall has started when I get the call from my friend Al.


Fun clock faces on stands....


The dash & Albert rugs and bags have also arrived.



New Candle line has arrived...

The Bridgewater Company feeds a child with every jar sold.



D & A bags... 
many fun colors to choose from.


I can't believe it is almost mid-month.

Don't forget to order the new Vintage by Nina book... they are going fast.

Lori - RBPCo. 

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...