Some Halloween fun ...

Be glad it's not your head on the platter...

My creepy butler is so cute.

I've done the withches legs for years....
you never get tired of them in the Urn.




Love the Halloween goods
my rats in the buckets are my Fave




Wouldn't these be Fabulous in the guest bathroom.

Barn news:
Parking lot paving cancelled last week...on for today.

We are open.
You just have to park on the side street.

New Jd'Arc issue to arrive any day
October, issue #10

Fall and Holiday hours we are open daily !!

Welcome 2 new Barn girls
Katie and Kate

see you soon
Lori - RBPCo.

3 comments:

Phyllis @Around the House said...

I love all your wonderful Halloween goulie goulies spiders and scaries and things that go bump in the night...love the displays so much, wish I could display that in my living room..hehehe..please come over for a visit, I have some goulie house sitters, your gonna love...Phyllis

White Lace and Promises said...

Oh my! The mice scare me. I'm sure I'd pee my pants if I walked in to that! Love the crates and rustic look.

Bohemian said...

I just 'scored' the upper torso half of that same Creepy Butler, don't know what happened to his lower extremities *LOL* but it made his price practically free! *Winks* Love the Halloween Wonder and Enchantment of your Shop, this is my favorite Holiday to Decorate for, being a very Wednesday Addams type of Gal.

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...