more Fall inspiration


Hello.
It has finally cooled off here.

Up here, in Minnesota, we love summer but not necessarily the heat and humidity.  Don't get me wrong, a few hot days are expected and coveted, but a long stretch of near 100 with super high humidity is NO GOOD.

And working in a Hot ole' Barn day after day is enough to send anyone into the nut house.  The heat also cuts back on my visitors...paying customers that is....and momma gets crabby when there are no paying customers in the house.

So finally.... the heat has broke and I can work AND we have loads of happy customers !!!


Welcome fall.

Yesterday I even saw a few sweatshirts !!





Don't you love any thing with a number





Burlap, potpourri, candles and pumpkins !!!




Fun owl door stop...so cute !!

The 9th issue from Jeanne d'Arc Living has arrived.
It is another good one !!

For those of you asking about Halloween....I have started...it is looking fabulous and I should be able to finish by the end of the work day today !!!

So come see us !! And remember to Like us on Facebook.

Lori - RBPCo.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Wish I could visit the barn. It's hot still here in Alabama. Temps. In the 90's and plenty of humidity. We don't have much of a fall here in central Alabama. When it does cool off some, its towards the end of October. It stays pretty warm then, too. I've water skied in October before! Never had a white Christmas either. :(

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...