More spooky Halloween...


More Halloween ... can you stand it !!
We have lots of fun smalls for tasty treats...



the treats have got to be here somewhere...
"mine, mine, mine..."

I love the rats with their funny little pink toes.




many different Crows... 
and you know me... I am drawn to anything with book print or news print.




It's funny when I look at these pictures....just taken last week... how many things are already gone !!

BUT we have tons left so come on in !!


I'm one of the furry ones....I would love to infest your home !!!

Open Daily... now with a new parking lot !!!

Lori - RBPCo.


1 comment:

mitchiesmom said...

ok - so we are going to stop when we are up there for the Bonanza - but I just have to have the metal tags!! Please tell me that you still have some?? I need one of everyone of them! Can you hold them back for me? Please say yes!!!

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...