Vintage by Nina


Nina Hartmann's third book is coming soon !

We sold out of her first and second book almost immediately, so get your order in !!

.... this is just a hint



Book 200 Pages and over 300 photographs
Size 12 1/4" x 9 1/4"
Release date Late September 2013



I can't wait.... her collections are my dreams !

I hope to have 20 copies by the end of the month.






I have only 7 orders to date
You have time... but just a little
300 Fabulous photos
call and put your name on our list
763.427.5321 ~ the Barn

Of course I will ship if you get your order in
...don't worry Martha, you are on the list !!

Lori - RBPCo.

No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...