all that sparkles - vintage style

It is so peaceful at the shop right now... not because we are closed and it is 6 o'clock in the morning... but because of the way the store is set up. The outdoor garden brought in, the calm colors, the candles flickering everywhere... Love it there right now. In fact, being at the hospital all day working this week has been torture. I want to be at the Barn!! With my stuff and my peeps.


Vintage style Christmas part 2











My favorite couch and chair.
Mr. Potting Co made a visit to the store last week... to help me move the beloved couch across the barn... he just shook his head and asked why I didn't get rid of the trash and bring in something that will sell... little does he know the value of my treasures.








Precious Santos .... 2 left after the opening weekend.






My chandelier is sparkling and ready for the grand Ball.
______
Big News
1. Jeanne d'Arc Living has arrived
- I will have them out late today!!
we have a few extra :)))
for those of you who can get in and grab a copy!
2. Holiday Home Tour sign up has begun
- call and reserve your parties spot before they all fill
763.427.5321
- one day only Dec. 04 / limited number of guests per hour
- 1 pm - 5:30 pm
3 homes ( mine included)
refreshments and then back to the store for discount shopping
(Sale for tour goers only - store open late!! )

3 comments:

Gracie's Cottage said...

What a delicious taste of wonderland...wish I could walk through and take it all in!

Jan

Faded Charm said...

I can see why you'd love to be in your beautiful shop. It seems so peaceful and thank so much for sharing all your wonderful photos for us less fortunate ones.

Enjoy your weekend and hope you sell lots.

Kathleen

summersundays-jw said...

The store looks amazing. Have a great weekend. Jan

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...