Believe in the season

Believe in the Season.
It is starting here with some cold weather and a little bit of snow. Now is the time to start preparing the house for Christmas, but first some pumpkin pie, I love pumpkin pie for breakfast the day after Thanksgiving... yummy. Many people shop the weekend after thanksgiving so I hope you all plan on stopping at the Barn for your special gifts. I am trying to prepare a post with my special artisian gifts that are at the Barn this year. Stay tuned. For now these pictures are a continuation of the front room with the large penguin table. Browns and whites and greens and loads of nature...birch and pine and birch.




this is one of the real trees I drag in every year





lanterns are very hot this year

and again words are hot, hot, HOT









































love this shot
I did something similar on my front door at home this year
Too Fun





this is the other real tree tucked in with all the birch trees








smaller size but just as fun.
Update on the home tour....
Saturday December 04
We are still taking reservations... call the store to reserve your spot.
3 homes so plan on an afternoon of inspiration.
_________
November / Christmas Jeanne d'Arc Living - available
Have fun shopping this weekend. ~L

2 comments:

sandra lee said...

Hi Lori,
I just found your blog and oh how I wish I could visit your shop...its amazing! I love woodsy, nature, garden things and your photos are beautiful. Happy Holidays!

Heaven's Walk said...

Gosh, Lori - whenever I visit your blog I just sit here and soak up each and every photo. Your creativity just creeps into my mind and starts the wheels turning! lol! Thank you for being you and for being so very talented! :)

xoxo laurie

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...