CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

at home vignette-ing

This week the focus is on my Home Tour. At least with me it is.
I am giving you a peek.... and this is it until after the tour.
My home is small and I tend to over do things, especially when I decorate. I just don't know how to do it any other way.








































I will leave you with this.
I think I counted 10 vignetted areas in my living room and entry alone. If you have been to my small house you would say NO WAY but I guess, as I have said, I over do things.
_________
Remember call the store to reserve your spot.
We have 3 pm - 4 pm open
763.427.5321

6 comments:

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

So do I....overdo the decorating in my small house! I also decorate with my vintage baby shoes as you do! Love this glimpse into your home...beautiful vignettes! :)

Jill in Snohomish said...

Hi Lori:

It looks fabulous. I wish I could come to your home tour. I loved the vintage baby shoes, so cute.

time-worn interiors said...

What a lovely vignette! I love the tree and the collection of baby shoes! You are very talented!
Theresa
aka:TOT

sandra lee said...

So fun and cozy! Sure wish I could come to the tour, have fun!

Heaven's Walk - said...

Your vignettes are breathtaking, Lori! Wow!!!!

xoxo laurie

The Loft on 2nd said...

Beautiful!