at home vignette-ing

This week the focus is on my Home Tour. At least with me it is.
I am giving you a peek.... and this is it until after the tour.
My home is small and I tend to over do things, especially when I decorate. I just don't know how to do it any other way.








































I will leave you with this.
I think I counted 10 vignetted areas in my living room and entry alone. If you have been to my small house you would say NO WAY but I guess, as I have said, I over do things.
_________
Remember call the store to reserve your spot.
We have 3 pm - 4 pm open
763.427.5321

6 comments:

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

So do I....overdo the decorating in my small house! I also decorate with my vintage baby shoes as you do! Love this glimpse into your home...beautiful vignettes! :)

Jill in Snohomish said...

Hi Lori:

It looks fabulous. I wish I could come to your home tour. I loved the vintage baby shoes, so cute.

time worn interiors said...

What a lovely vignette! I love the tree and the collection of baby shoes! You are very talented!
Theresa
aka:TOT

sandra lee said...

So fun and cozy! Sure wish I could come to the tour, have fun!

Heaven's Walk said...

Your vignettes are breathtaking, Lori! Wow!!!!

xoxo laurie

Julie Pierce, Owner of The Loft on 2nd said...

Beautiful!

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...