cherub love

Welcome.
If you are a regular reader I will answer your questions right off the bat.
Yes, my back and neck are sore.
Yes, I have Advil and diet coke in both my bag and my car.
No, I have not seen much of my family in the last couple of days.
Yes. Yes. Yes. I am super excited how the store is being transformed... you will not recognize it from the Barn you once knew.
Check out one of my Favorite areas so far...
Cherubs, sparkle, white, simple.

I wish my blogger layout would do the pictures bigger...















I can not keep my burlap ribbon in stock.
I am in luck tho. ... I was just informed that my 64 rolls are on the water and I will have them next week. Speaking about things on the water, I have 60 issues of Jeanne d'Arc Living, November 2010 on the way.... 44 issues are spoken for... but they are on the water.












sorry, the cherubs are large and fragile so we can not ship






the perfect chair













3 more days of hard work.
I have recruited friends, family and even Mr. Potting Co. to help with my crazy visions. To move large pieces of furniture, to help sort and condense Fall inventory so we have room for Christmas. To dig out hundreds of boxes of Christmas product out of storage so I can direct and invent. To hang lights, to sweep, to pick up after me so my customers can continue to shop during the chaos. To paint walls - shame on me, my 70 year old mother was painting walls for me. To cut trees, yes, last evening right before dark I had my sister Barb and her family out cutting and hauling trees for me.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
For allowing me time to breathe and time to sleep.
For allowing me to stay on schedule.
I could not do it with out you guys.
Thank you.
3 more days...

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sheer perfection in every bit and piece - elegant, chic, down to earth! Jennifer jennsthreegraces

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~G~O~R~G~E~O~U~S~

Junk Girl said...

You're killing me! Wish I lived there...damn. Everything looks super! Take a break or you're gonna get sick...(really, I mean that).

A

Faded Charm said...

I'm loving how everything looks so far. You have great vision and I hope all your "backache" pays off in the long run. I just spent two days setting up my booth and I'm exhausted! My saving grace is Diet Pepsi.....gotta have it.

Take care,

Kathleen

Amy Kinser said...

You are such an artist! Thanks for sharing your visions and creativity with us! I wish I could see it all in person.

lori miller vintage design co said...

All I have time for is a great Big Thank You!

For all of you who visit and take the time to leave a comment Thank you. Thank you.

The rest of the store is AMAZING. Better then my visions!!

2 more days

Irma@CosasBellas said...

Hi Lori, I just dropped in from The Shabby French Home. I LUV your blog and I am now your newest follower!

Warm Hug from Southern California!

Irma

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...