winter whites- vintage style

For a year that the Farmer's Almanac is forecasting snow and cold, it is so far meek and mild. In fact, it has been in the 60's here, which for me is OK - not complaining as long as I can still wear my scarves and sweaters.... but trying to sell Christmas... that's another story. -I guess I'm not doing too bad. Still, a little dusting of snow would be nice, just a little, to get us all in the mood. Maybe this weekend. I can't believe what I'm saying.... It's early.
_______
When buying product for Christmas (-last January) I always plan an area that is silver and sparkles and blacks and whites.... with angels and tons of vintage goods.
I had to split the photos down to 3 posts.
Too Fun.

I Love the way this wall turned out.
And the display case, which is not photographed well, is filled with black pine, snow, silver sparkle and twinkling lights.
Stunning in person.








like I said, the case doesn't show well here but it turned out beautiful.



again this year we have a lot of hand made items from local artists





the mercury glass garlands are amazing
... oh yeah baby, I am trying to reorder these











This is just the beginning of this area of the Barn.
I hope to get another part posted maybe tomorrow.
I can't believe it is mid-week all ready.
tata ~ L

5 comments:

Sandi said...

These photos are beautiful and I love all your Christmas goodies! Tis the season...
Blessings~

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~You really need to move your shop to Seattle!!! lol..I love your beautiful store!! Hugs,Rachel~*~*

Heaven's Walk said...

Yup --- and open a store in Michigan, too! lol!

xoxo laurie

Amy Kinser said...

Your photos are beautiful! I love the stockings. I love it all! Here's wishing for a little colder weather for you...

lori miller vintage design co said...

Both Seattle and Michigan sound fun to me...I hardly have time in my world for this one. That other full time job just gets in the way... time to go play. ~L

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...