tick - tock

Time is on my mind.
So much to do for the Holiday preparation.
My store...being in a state of disarray...can not be photographed!
What better to focus on when time is on ones mind...Clocks! I happen to have lots of them.


... and they are fun to photograph.







a fun view

time in a bottle

love the pearls












big ben - baby ben
my wall.... many have asked for pictures of my wall collage





treasures


so simple




just a few clocks.... from the guest bath, living room and kitchen. I grabbed a few photos at 6:30 am before I left for the hospital.... so I skipped the clocks upstairs.... the sleeping gang would not have approved pictures taken in their lairs...


can you tell I love white

15 days and counting....tick - tock

4 comments:

AuroraSuzette said...

Are all those clocks yours? I would guess that time is on your mind, indeed! I love your pictures, especially the ones with that M in them. Really good post...so timeless!

Ticking and Toile said...

wow the pictures are amazing!!! You are an excellent photographer! Love all the clocks!

Shellagh

lori miller vintage design co said...

Ha. Too funny....yes they are all my clocks. I didn't realize I had so many and that's not all....Oh boy.

Faded Charm said...

Oh how I'm loving all these wonderful clocks. I have a love affair with them and you have shown some fabulous ones. I especially love the large darker one. Thanks so much for sharing.

Enjoy your weekend.

Kathleen

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...