Do we have Halloween ...



A customer walked in the other day and asked, "do you have anything Halloween?"

Of course I smiled and replied...
"we happen to have a little Halloween."

Newbies !! You gotta love em'

She was quite happy to say the least....


this empty vintage bird cage was perfect to anchor my spider webs AND my last, big - furry - scary spider !!



the skeletons I mentioned last post...


quick, follow me....



most of the glitter and shine are gone....
replaced with 2 tones of MMS milk paint.
I love how they turned out


did I mention the spider webs...


Of course, the Dracula bust and the crowned crow, are two of my favorites...



local artist, Renee, chalk board art.
One of a kind!



as a bracelet ?? Maybe.




One more round of photos to come.

... do we have Halloween !!!

We Do Indeed AND it is on SALE !!

See you soon.

LORI ~ RBPCo.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the skeletons, they look fabulous... I want!

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...